Computer Network Security
1. What is the one thing that a virus, a worm, spyware and malicious code have in common? What are the differences among these four threats?
2. How often should you update your anti-virus protection?
3. Why is a best practice to have and to carry an anti-virus boot-up disk or CD?
4. What other anti-malicious software and anti-malicious code applications are included with AVG? What risk and threats do these help mitigate?
5. In a corporate environment, should new AV definitions be installed as soon as they are available?
6. Is the quick scan good enough protection for a system?
7. Besides the ones mentioned above, what other best practices are there for the workstation domain that can mitigate the risks and threats caused by malicious code?
8. If you have an up-to-date AV, do you still need a malware detection program like Windows Defender?
9. What some of the most common symptoms of malware?
10. What are examples of harmful spyware application? What risk or threat do they pose to the workstation domain?