What Does the Library Have to Offer?
Write a one-to two-page essay that describes the benefits of using the Ashford University Library. What are the differences between scholarly resources and popular resources? What are some key things to remember when searching for sources within the Ashford University Library (e.g. databases, FindIt@AU search tool)? How will you be most effective and efficient in finding resources that fit your research needs?
Format your paper according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Your paper should demonstrate your ability to use each of the following Microsoft Word functions:
- A title page (See below for specific information to include on this page).
- Page numbers, located in the top, right corner of the page.
- Paragraphs that are double spaced with the first line indented by .5 inch.
- Page margins set to 1 inch on all four sides.
- Spelling and Grammar check.Your paper should demonstrate your ability to use each of the following MS Word functions:
- Must be one to two pages in length (excluding title page and reference page), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Statements such as “This paper is about…” or “I am going to tell you…” are not acceptable in college level writing.
- Must address the topic of this paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. https://myhomeworkwriters.com/blog/research-paper-table-of-contents/